Saturday 17 April 2010

Pets



Today is an eventful day. Morning I get to catch fish using my hand at the end of Teacher Ros class. So fun. See those fish in the tank? They are caught by me. Last Sat teacher Ros gave us 3 frogs each. This week those frogs and my tortoise have to be shifted to a small container to make way for my fish. I help mama to catch all the frogs and tortoise from the tank to the container. Fun! Swimming was called to a halt when thunder and lightning strike. It was a heavy down pour. We went to Tampines One with Glen and Giselle and Auntie Lily for dinner. After dinner, me and mama went Giant to buy fruits. I was so hungry and request for food. So we end up at Ikea having my spaghetti. What a nice day! Poor papa was at work today so cant join us in the fun.



No comments: